Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Smoothie-licious


Oh I was so excited yesterday when I got my new smoothie blender. Pretty cool... I can grate cheese and nuts, etc. Anyway, I was so anxious to try it out but I haven't been grocery shopping, so I opened the fridge to scrap up some fresh fruits that I knew I had in there.

With no recipe, no imagination, I thought "what the heck, I will just throw it all together and try it". You never know.

So we made a smoothie with fresh pineapple, blueberries, oranges and grapefruit juice. Not knowing what I was concocting here, I just stuck it all in the blender and let 'er rip.

Turned out pretty and yummy! Kayla said skip the blueberries next time. They stuck to her teeth lol. I don't recommend oranges in them either because of the peel in between the slices. I am using orange juice next time.

I topped it off with my 50 sit ups and some legcersizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment