Monday, August 23, 2010

The Spirit of Jezebel In Our Pews

My eyes are flooded and my heart heavy. There is a pain that shoots through me and a liar that tells me to keep quiet. There are times when the Lord will show me something and as hard as it may be, the many relationships that I could potentially lose seem to be mediocre and the pain I feel in my spirit for our ministers can be extremely overwhelming.

Many believe that the spirit of Jezebel is a lustful or promiscuous spirit. I could see how that may be true. However, my pastor told me long ago that although she had those traits, Jezebel just hated the ministry, period. She was a killer of the ministry.

My heart hurts so bad because I am seeing far too many of our ladies (younger girls, especially) falling into this trap. While Jezebel was a flat out she-devil, she was also very seductive so that she could get what she wanted.

Jezebel was after the man of God. Jezebel was a witch. Seduction is a witchcraft spirit and it is sitting on our pews and in our ladies. This is not easy for me to write but I am doing it because I feel that the Lord is telling me to.

It is hard enough on the man of God (especially the single men) to fight spirits of adultery, lust, fornication, etc. in the world, but when it is sitting in the pew, there is more to it than just all of that. This is also the spirit of Jezebel because her primary goal is to seduce, manipulate and "kill" the man of God.

Ministers, you are being attacked like never before and Satan has slithered his way into the Church using our women. This is the one tactic that he is using in these last days. Remember to take heed to seducing spirits. Not only is the Jezebel spirit wanting to seduce you into adultery, she is wanting to destroy you, your family and your ministry.

She doesn't just make her way into the church, either. She disguises herself on the Internet as a sister in Christ. Ladies, it is our DUTY to show these other women and girls what they ought not to do. If you are going to be Apostolic, please be Apostolic. If you are going to allow Satan to trip you up, find an alter! Quick.

Lord Jesus, please show me the error of my ways! If I have ANYTHING that is ungodly on here, show me so that I can remove it, in Jesus name. Don't allow me to be a stumbling block, especially for the ministry and any man of God. In Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment