Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thought I'd Throw This Out There ;)

Sometimes I just feel like yaking and for those of you who care to read, well read away ;)

Sports! I will NEVER be with another man who doesn't like them! Period. No wrestling does NOT count as a sport, either does car racing, horse racing ANY racing! LOL

Talking, I love to do it but I REALLY love to converse. ;) Randomly stays on my mind - there is such a thing.

I am spontaneous probably TOO spontaneous, so don't be surprised if I throw something like this blog, out there ;) ha

If you are mean to kids in any way shape or form you WILL go to hell. Repent and apologize now... thanks!

I am finally diving into more of my book, besides the Title and Chapter Titles ;) Did I really have any time to before? :)

I love the rain and purple and both ;)

Forget falling, forget drowning, forget being heart-broken, forget everything but the Lord, I fear not being the best Mom! - my ONLY fear! - so scary

My kids deserve a better life. Jesus knows this, because I tell Him all the time!

Don't ever let "I love you" lose it's value. There is more than meaning in those words. Saying them is putting your heart at your fingertips. Never lose the passion or the courage! Ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment