Saturday, July 3, 2010

Envision Beyond Your Years Like Abraham

If your vision can be fulfilled in this lifetime, it is too small. Abraham saw beyond!! TF Tenney

Have a vision for your ministry with your children! My children have been prophesied over and I see beyond my years (should the Lord tarry) my children evangelizing the world! They all have callings over their lives. I am so humbled that the Lord has chosen us for something great. I feel like I am walking right into my purpose and all three of my babies are right with me.

Do not ever leave your kids out of your ministry. Take them with you when you are doing outreach. Have them sing with you in your music ministry. Allow them to lay hands on people and pray with them. Always envision them beyond your years, doing a work for God.

Leave your Stones of Legacy...

No comments:

Post a Comment