Saturday, July 31, 2010

Qualities that Women Find Irresistible in Men

Honestly, ladies and gentlemen I am very interested in what men like, what they need and their desires in a relationship. According to ALL men that I have talked to in these past few years about the subject, men seem to be quite simple! What a relief...

Ladies the fact of the matter is that guys are too simple. We are the ones who make them "Something to try and figure out". We are the more complex gender. Or are we? Really everyone! We can all be simple with just one key factor. That is GREAT communication skills. If you are lacking in this area, there are great books out there that can show you how to be the best communicator around.

Without COMMUNICATION, you have NO relationship! ANY relationship!

Now my point of this is to share things that women love in men. Men are simple; they want food, sex and money. Just kidding, but for the most part ladies, they want to please us! ;) Aww

Men, ladies love the fact that you want to please us. It is adorable, admirable and honorable. Thank YOU!

We love conversation! So glad that Shon Hyneman brought this up! When we ask how your day went, we want more of a response than "good". In all reality, we are asking "what made your day great (or bad). We NEED conversation! It's more than just an answer.

Gentleness, in all areas. It is so attractive to have a man who is gentle in speech, has gentle hands and a gentle aura. Now, on the other hand, I personally love the quality of a man who is firm with love. A man to keep me straight and my thoughts into perspective. This is just Godly order. Everything can be done, gently.

Eager to teach. I LOVE learning. I STARVE everyday to learn something new. I am constantly seeking something new to learn. A man who always has something new to show me... new aspirations, new goals, new lessons on life, new experiences, new anything PLEASE teach me about it! :) So irresistible.

Loves the things I love: kids, outreach, God, sports, writing, reading, people. Enough said! :)

A good listener. I love conversation and someone who is willing to hear me out and give me good feedback! There is just something about a man who is attentive to what I have to say and is willing to either give me advice or acknowledge that I am talking to him. Love it!

There is a lot more about qualities of a great man! This is just the beginning! :)

2 comments:

  1. SSSSHHHHHH your giving away our secrets girl!

    Now they all will know and it will be harder to tell the sincere from insincere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would be able to tell ;) Just let me look him in the eyes and touch his hand. I will know ... ;) Love ya lady!

    ReplyDelete