Sunday, June 20, 2010

Imma Cool Apostolic Girl ;)

Thursday evening I was all about the Lakers and Celtics game. When I am watching a game, especially a Championship game, I want no interruptions. However, on this particular game my 22 year old cousin and his 20 year old bro in law come be bopping in right in the middle of the game, bleh! lol

Anyways, they thought it was just awesome to see this "old" 31 year old woman who is so "Religious" cheering like I was. I am the type of person that when I put my heart into something, I put it in all the way and a good game is no exception! I made the guys wait until the end before I gave them a ride home.

It paid off:

Here they come strolling in at midnight last night. I said sure stay the night but I would love to see you in church with me tomorrow. They both were all for it. Hey, Katy is pretty cool ,laid back and "balanced" ;) Surely the church folks are too... See where this is going ;)

Guess what? Both my guys were in the alter, crying. My cousin even honored my pastor and let him know that he wanted to make a change. I was so happy! Wow... not too often does a visitor stand and honor the Pastor AND pour his heart out! Praise the Lord - the focused prayer works!

Even better than that, Joe volunteered to help put up sheet rock in our new church tomorrow night! Bible study next weekend here at my house. Jesus is rockin! My cousin WILL make an excellent soul winner!! He is so energetic! :) Anyway, I am glad that I am a sports fanatic. It gets people's attention! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment