Friday, June 18, 2010

The Sweetest and Shiniest Apples Cannot Be Shaken

This blog is for the lonely, the hurting, the givers of all themselves.

I just want to show you something that the Lord has shown me over these past couple years about love, loneliness, heartache and pain. Being lonely is by far one of the most painful things that I have to face day to day. Even worse then that is being lonely when you are married. That is why I am certain and I refuse to be shaken down and fall into the same trap that a lot of lonely people do.

True love is not a game. We all know how it works, we may have played it but I have learned that to have all that God has for me, He is not going to put me in any position where I have to play mind games to try and win someone over. Been there, done that!

I do know that all I have to do is just be me. Sometimes being the lonely apple on the top of the tree means to sit there, keep shining and allow the Sun to keep you warm.

Sweet apples cannot be shaken down to the ground; they know the game and are too sweet to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment